There are many ways to contribute to teaching our MB ChB students and this varies across different specialties. As well as regular bedside and clinical teaching, we welcome clinicians keen to take a greater role in medical education.
- Case based learning tutor
- Examiner or exams lead
- Student Selected Component supervisor
- Module leadership
- Question writing
- OSCE designer or examiner
- Regular lecturing/tutorials/seminars
- Supervision of Research Projects
- Clinical Personal Tutor
- Specialty Lead
You can learn more about our MB ChB programme here.