This module addresses the needs of air paramedics, doctors and nurses wishing to undertake level 2 and level 3 transfers
- Undertake a course that promotes and fosters a multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Gain a clear understanding of the concepts and theories surrounding the issues of emergency practice
- The teaching and learning style is interactive, drawing on both the expert teachers and the experience of the students
- Competency-Based Training in Intensive Care Medicine in Europe (2006)
- Domain 10: Transport
Core module on the following:
- Apprenticeship Advanced Clinical Practice (Critical Care)
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Critical Care)
Before completing the course, you will undertake our Induction and Professional Development module, introducing you to all the underpinning regulations, guidance and support available to you during your postgraduate study.
Tel: 024 765 74263 / 73958
Course type: Module
Available as a Stand-alone Course? Yes
Blended Learning - Part-time over a 6 week period plus 155 hours of self-directed study
2 x 1,000-word written clinical reflections
4 x 15-minute Case Base Examination
Application Deadline: January 2023
Next Course Start Date: February 2023
Module running dates for the 2022/23 academic year will be available June 2022.
Teaching scheduled may be subject to change. It is therefore advised that you check individual module pages in advance of teaching.