This module is based around the study of bone augmentation and grafting techniques
- You will learn to recognise cases which may benefit from bone augmentation in conjunction with dental implant treatment, and how to carry out basic surgical procedures, including particulate and small block grafts
- The module covers the principles of bone healing and re-growth, together with the basic pharmacology of pain control, anxiety management and prevention of infection
- You will also learn about the legal and ethical principles underlying this aspect of patient care, and how to refer to specialists more appropriately
See more Aims and Learning Outcomes
This calendar's schedule is empty.
- MSc Route: MSc Implant Dentistry
- Not sure an MSc is for you? Take this module as a non-accredited course. Contact us (d dot k dot gibbs at warwick dot ac dot uk) for more information
You do not have permission to access the remote content.