The philosophy of the module is that of transferable learning, based on the principle of reciprocal exchanges between countries regardless of their different stages of national development.
- This module will be of special interest and value to those who anticipate pursuing their careers in different countries and those whose professional development would benefit from a better appreciation of relevant ideas, trends and practices in parallel locations across the world
- Within the context of an overview of health policy developments from global institutions alternative organisational models for public health and health care policy are examined with a particular emphasis on primary and integrated health care.
- As a result of studying the material of this module students will gain broader perspectives for their decision making and the skills to construct and adopt policy contributions more effectively
- The module will also include inputs from external experts drawing on relevant recent UK experience.
- MSc route: available as an option on MSc in Health Research or on Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Not sure an MSc is for you? Take this module as a Postgraduate Award. Contact us for more information
Before completing the course, you will undertake our Induction and Professional Development module, introducing you to all the underpinning regulations, guidance and support available to you during your postgraduate study.
Duration: 5 days (2 day block + 3 day block)
Daily 9.00am/9.30am-4.30pm approx.
4,000 word essay
08/04/2019 - 12/04/2019
Application Deadline : 25/02/2019