- Understand the implications, problems and opportunities of technology-enabled change
- Develop the requisite capabilities for effective management of information, knowledge resources and practices
- Develop appropriate world views, strategies and management practices for effective exploitation of information systems to deliver their organisational objectives.
- Show understanding of the key concepts in the domain of information systems
- Demonstrate high-level appreciation of the range of IT capabilities that can be harnessed by organisations
- Show understanding of the significance of prominent developments in the information systems domain over the past decade (eg. BPR, e-business, knowledge management, customer relationship management)
- Demonstrate understanding of the way in which the information systems discipline is related to other management disciplines such as strategic management, organisational development, and operations management