Develop knowledge and understanding of qualitative methods as used in health-related research and develop your skills in the use of these methods
- Gain the capability to use these research methods appropriately for undertaking research and evaluation both as part of postgraduate study and in your working environment
- This module may be taken to satisfy the research methods requirements of WMS Masters degree programmes, where applicable
- It should normally be taken after Understanding Research and Critical Appraisal and before the Professional Project or Dissertation
- MSc route: available as a core module on the MSc in Health Research
- Not sure an MSc is for you? Take this module as a Postgraduate Award. Contact us for more information.
Before completing the course, you will undertake our Induction and Professional Development module, introducing you to all the underpinning regulations, guidance and support available to you during your postgraduate study.
Duration: 5 days
2,000 word essay to be submitted 8 weeks following taught sessions and a recorded 10 minute oral presentation
Course date: 06/12/2021 to 10/12/2021
Application Deadline: 25/10/2021
Teaching scheduled is provisional and may change. It is therefore advised that you check individual module pages in advance of teaching.
Module running dates for the 2022/23 academic year will be available June 2022.