Develop knowledge and understanding of qualitative methods as used in health-related research and develop your skills in the use of these methods
- Gain the capability to use these research methods appropriately for undertaking research and evaluation both as part of postgraduate study and in your working environment
- This module may be taken to satisfy the research methods requirements of WMS Masters degree programmes, where applicable
- It should normally be taken after Understanding Research and Critical Appraisal and before the Professional Project or Dissertation
- MSc route: available as a core module on the MSc in Health Research
- Not sure an MSc is for you? Take this module as a Postgraduate Award. Contact us for more information.
Before completing the course, you will undertake our Induction and Professional Development module, introducing you to all the underpinning regulations, guidance and support available to you during your postgraduate study.