The Warwick MRC DTP is a vibrant, friendly and dynamic community of postgraduate students (both taught and research), and academic and administrative staff.
Students and staff work in partnership to make the programme the very best it can be and are constantly working to improve it. This partnership enables us to:
- Invite and host career speakers.
- Organise student conferences, skills workshops and social events.
- Deliver recruitment events and welcome new students to the DTP.
- Consider student feedback and create action plans in response.
We gather feedback annually via a Student Experience Survey. Here are some of the things that students tell us:
- 96% of students are satisfied with the quality of the programme and the support available to them.
- 98% of students consider the staff team to be available, approachable and responsive.
- 98% of students believe that everyone on the DTP is treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.