Student Records will help you keep your personal and course related information up to date throughout your period of study. As part of Student Administrative Services, we are responsible for the records of all students on accredited courses (except Open Studies programmes, PCET Certificates and Certificates in Diabetes Care). We liaise with key stakeholders regarding changes to your registration and ensure that the University's Regulations are complied with.
To help keep your record accurate, remember to update your home and local addresses and inform us of change of circumstances, etc. The following will help ensure that your record is kept up-to-date and provide details on how to make student records requests.
- Change of personal details: use the form located here Student Records Online >> My data
- Change of address: use the form located here Student Records Online >> My data
- Certificate of Status Letter
- Change of course
- Request temporary withdrawal
- Request to resume studies following temporary withdrawal
- Request an extension (Postgraduate Taught students only)
- Request an extension (Postgraduate Research students only)
- Notify us of your withdrawal
Remember: it is your responsibility to ensure your student record is up to date and that you notify Student Records of any changes, in a timely and accurate manner. If you fail to do so the University cannot be held responsible if you receive incorrect correspondence from us or other agencies that may support your education.
Please see here for the guidelines on the supervision and monitoring of research degree students and guidelines on the supervision of students based away from the University.