The Accounts Payable Team comprises nine staff reporting to the Finance Operations Manager.
Click on the thumbnail to the left to see the organisation chart for Accounts Payable.
For a list showing the Accounts Payable Contact for each department please click here
Accounts Payable is responsible for processing all payments relating to expenditure throughout the University, with the exception of the staff payroll. Documents are entered into the SAP accounting system via the Materials Management (MM) and Accounts Payable (AP) modules. The team advises departments on best practice.
For other useful documents see -
Finance Office Resources.
Before a purchase order can be created, there must be an appropriate Vendor Master Record and a major role of the Accounts Payable team is the maintenance of these records. Care should be taken to ensure that a record does not exist before a new one is requested. The level of business placed with vendors can be monitored centrally by the Purchasing Team, which takes a keen interest in the efficient use of Materials in MM.
- Ann Rous - Accounts Payable Manager
- Jan Westwood - Accounts Assistant
- Lynsey Steady - Accounts Payable Assistant
- Carol Henshaw - Accounts Payable Clerk
- Jenny Bright - Accounts Payable Clerk
- Scott Martin - Accounts Payable Clerk
- Rosaline Bacchus - Accounts Payable Clerk
- Margarita Clements - Accounts Payable Clerk
- Akshdeep Ladhar - Accounts Payable Clerk