Celebrate your achievement and receive a certificate at our WSPA celebration events.
What do I need to do?
1. Complete the online Getting Started Moodle Course
2. Participate in 3 more WSPA activities
3. Set yourself 3 action points for each activity and work with your coach to reflect on your progress
4. Write a final entry reflecting on your overall learning and achievements
Get started nowMOODLE COURSE
The WSPA will give you the opportunity to:
- Assess your strengths and development needs
- Decide which skills you would most like to develop
- Identify activities to help you improve those skills
- Set yourself action points and put these into practice
- Reflect on your learning and progress
- Think about how you can improve further
- Learn how to talk confidently about the skills you have developed
On completion of the award you will gain a University of Warwick certificate to recognise your achievement and will be invited to take part in a celebration event. If you are an undergraduate student, your achievement will also appear in your HEAR record.
About the WSPA
What did you gain from the WSPA?
“The skills I developed during the award have set me up for making the most of the next few years of university, and even beyond.”