Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Census - for Student Mobility

If you are wondering about completing the Census as a study abroad student, the advice received is if you are:

  • staying here now and have stayed, or intend to stay, in the UK for at least three months
  • not currently in the UK but attended in person during the Autumn 2020 term, and/or Winter 2021 term, and still have a formal agreement to be able to stay at your term-time accommodation

You should order an access code for your term-time address in England or Wales. We will send you your code by text.

England and Wales, visit