Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Inbound application process

What are the entry requirements & what documents will I need?

You must be a registered student at your home university (who has an exchange partnership with us) and has selected you to study with us. You must have completed at least 1 year of study at your home university. You must also meet the following requirements:

  • Current grade average is equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above (please click hereLink opens in a new window to see the qualification equivalents) though we will still consider your application if you do not meet this and there can be flexibility
  • Your degree subject/major must be related to the academic department that you apply to study in at Warwick (please click hereLink opens in a new window for the list of departments)
  • You meet the English language requirements (please see below for further details)

All Students will need to submit evidence of the following with their application:

How do I apply?

After you have been selected by your home university, they will send you the application instructions. Please see the information above on the documents that are required as part of your application. Once you submit your application, you will be able to view progress of your application via the Applicant Portal.Link opens in a new window

Where can I find further information?

The frequently asked questionsLink opens in a new window and information for university partnersLink opens in a new window webpages contain further useful information. If you have any issues with the Applicant Portal, please click hereLink opens in a new window for guidance. If you have any other questions, you can contact us by visiting the following webpageLink opens in a new window