What are the entry requirements & what documents will I need?
You must be a registered student at your home university (who has an exchange partnership with us) and has selected you to study with us. You must have completed at least 1 year of study at your home university. You must also meet the following requirements:
- Current grade average is equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above (please click hereLink opens in a new window to see the qualification equivalents) though we will still consider your application if you do not meet this and there can be flexibility
- Your degree subject/major must be related to the academic department that you apply to study in at Warwick (please click hereLink opens in a new window for the list of departments)
- You meet the English language requirements (please see below for further details)
All Students will need to submit evidence of the following with their application:
- Academic Transcript - this must be an official transcript of the marks you have obtained so far in your degree
- Evidence of meeting the English language requirements for Undergraduate StudentsLink opens in a new window
- (For Postgraduate Students - please click here for the English language requirementsLink opens in a new window)
- Academic Reference (also known as a Recommendation Letter from your home university) - when you complete your application, you will be asked to provide contact details of your referee who will then be emailed a reference request after you have submitted your application, if you already have a reference letter, you will be able to upload this instead
- Personal Statement (this is a letter that you write explaining why you wish to study in the academic department you have applied to at Warwick & what makes you a suitable candidate, also known as a motivation letter or a statement of purpose)
- If you are studying at Warwick for more than 6 months then we also need a copy of your passport personal details page
How do I apply?
After you have been selected by your home university, they will send you the application instructions. Please see the information above on the documents that are required as part of your application. Once you submit your application, you will be able to view progress of your application via the Applicant Portal.Link opens in a new window
Where can I find further information?
The frequently asked questionsLink opens in a new window and information for university partnersLink opens in a new window webpages contain further useful information. If you have any issues with the Applicant Portal, please click hereLink opens in a new window for guidance. If you have any other questions, you can contact us by visiting the following webpageLink opens in a new window