How do I apply?
The application process consists of the following steps:
- Nomination: Your home university will nominate you. Home universities should refer to the information for university partners.
- Verification: Nominations can only be received if there is a current Exchange Agreement in place*. Your nomination will be verified against this agreement.
- Application: The Student Mobility team at Warwick will contact you via email with the application instructions. Once you submit your application, you will be able to view progress of your application via the Applicant Portal.
- Spring Deadline 2021: The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in many students wishing to defer entry from the autumn term 2020 to spring term 2021, please be advised that capacity in departments may be limited and the spring applications may need to close earlier than the usual September deadline.
*If you are not attending a partner university with an Exchange Agreement you can apply direct as a fee-paying student. You will be required to submit a nomination letter from your home university.
What documents will I need?
Worldwide or students who are studying in Europe but are none EU national (require a visa to enter the UK, see below) will need to submit evidence of the following with their application:
- Photocopy of the passport photo page
- Academic Transcript
- Academic Reference
- Worldwide English Language Qualification Requirements (UKVI requirements applicable for none EU nationals only)
Students who are EU national and do not require a visa to enter the UK do not need to submit any supporting documents with their application, however please check that your passport/national ID card will allow entry to the UK
Will I require a Visa?
If one of the following categories applies to you then you will not require a visa to study in the UK:
- British citizen
- EU National
- EEA National
- Swiss National
- Non-EEA National with Valid UK residence document which permits study
If your nationality is not one of those covered in the section above, you will require a Visa to study in the UK.
For further details on whether you may require a visa to study please refer to the Warwick Immigration & Compliance webpage