How do I apply?
The application process consists of the following steps:
- Nomination: Your home university will nominate you. Home universities should refer to the information for university partners.
- Verification: Nominations can only be received if there is a current Exchange Agreement in place*. Your nomination will be verified against this agreement.
- Application: The Student Mobility team at Warwick will contact you via email with the application instructions. Once you submit your application, you will be able to view progress of your application via the Applicant Portal.
- Spring Deadline 2021: The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in many students wishing to defer entry from the autumn term 2020 to spring term 2021, please be advised that capacity in departments may be limited and the spring applications may need to close earlier than the usual September deadline.
*If you are not attending a partner university with an Exchange Agreement you can apply direct as a fee-paying student. You will be required to submit a nomination letter from your home university.
What documents will I need?
All Students will need to submit evidence of the following with their application:
- Photocopy of the passport photo page
- Valid English Language Certificate click here for English Language Entry Requirements - updated July 2021
- To see the language bands A-C please click here: Degree Bands A - C
Further information can be found here - Immigration & Compliance website
In addition students on some exchange progammes will have to submit the following with their application
- Academic Transcript
- Academic Reference
Will I require a Visa?
For further details on whether you may require a visa to study please refer to the Warwick Immigration & Compliance webpage