- European STUDY placements must last at least 3 FULL months to be eligible for an Erasmus+ grant
- This does not include any period of distance learning from home - you must be physically present in your host country, living away from "home" to qualify for the grant
- Arrival Plans MUST be accurate and complete when uploaded: this MUST be within 30 days from the START of your placement
- Your Host University must sign and date this form within 30 days of the start of your placement
- Your Academic Department at Warwick must sign this form within 30 days of the start of your placement
- Typed Signatures are not allowed. JPEG copies of written signatures are allowed
ERASMUS+ Grant Payments Schedule
Erasmus+ Grant Rates
This is the form for students on study placements, not work placements.
How to fill in your Arrival Placement Plan correctly - please see an example here.