Please note that the Arrival Placement Plan:
- MUST be submitted in the appropriate way within 30 days from the START of your placement.
- MUST be fully completed and signed and dated by yourself, your Warwick Department and host institution
- Typed signatures are not allowed. JPEG copies of written signatures are allowed.
- Your host institution must sign this form within 30 days of the placement's start, but cannot sign before you start. Do not get them to sign it too soon.
- Your departmental ACADEMIC study abroad coordinator MUST sign this form - NOT THE STUDY ABROAD TEAM.
- If you are a language assistant with more than one school we don't mind which one signs (or if a body over your school, e.g. an academie, signs)
- Work placement must be at least 2 FULL months in duration to retain Erasmus+ eligibility if you are an Erasmus student.
- This does not include any period of working remotely from home - you must be physically present in your host country, living away from "home" to qualify for the grant.
After a correctly completed Arrival Plan is submitted we will later be able to pay the initial grant instalment (the first 70%) to whichever account you instruct the Finance Office to use, if you're an Erasmus student. This payment usually reaches students around November.
Arrival Placement Plan for Work