Please note that the Arrival Placement Plan:
- MUST be submitted within 30 days from the START of your placement.
- MUST be fully completed and signed and dated by yourself, your Warwick Department and host institution - ONLY hand written signatures accepted.
- Your host institution must sign this form within 30 days of the placement's start, but cannot sign before then.
- Your departmental ACADEMIC study abroad coordinator MUST sign this form - NOT THE STUDY ABROAD TEAM.
- If you are a language assistant with more than one school we don't mind which one signs (or if a body over your school, e.g. an academie, signs)
Arrival Placement Plan
How to fill in your Arrival Placement Plan correctly - please see an example here.