Please note that the Completion Placement Plan:
- MUST be signed NO EARLIER than 5 days prior to the END of your placement and uploaded to evision
- MUST be fully completed and signed and dated by yourself and your host university - typed signatures cannot be accepted.
- The start date on your completion plan should normally match the start date on your arrival plan
- However it's fine for the end date on your completion plan to be different to the expected end date on your arrival plan and grant receipt etc.
- Page two is not necessary, it is replaced by a transcript - make sure that you inform your host that a transcript is required
- Grant allocations will be re-assessed. If funding is available we will pay to a maximum of 10 months duration, however a calculation is done annually and it may be necessary to restrict durations to fund all participants
study placements only
Please follow the instructions above concerning your completion plan. Otherwise you could face long delays and/or reduction in the amount of your final Erasmus grant instalment.