The Disability team offers advice and guidance to students with mental health disabilities including:
- reasonable adjustments to study (please note that you will need to provide medical evidence)
- the Disabled Student Allowances (DSAs)
- accessing DSA mental health mentoring
- liaising with academic and other departments
- signposting to other support services
If you don't already have supporting evidence you can ask a medical professional to complete this medical evidence form that you can then submit to the Disability team.
The Wellbeing team offer a range of services including workshops and self help resources.
The Counselling and Psychology Interventions Team offer a range of support services to students including face to face counselling, email counselling, group therapy, workshops and self help resources.