Wellbeing Support Services moving to Senate House
In response to your feedback, Wellbeing Support Services are moving to Senate House in January 2019. Moving to the heart of campus is just one feature of integrating our Wellbeing provision, along with introducing a new online system to make it easier for students to access the support they need. The system will be in place from the Spring Term and can be accessed via the Wellbeing Support Services website.
From January 2019 the following departments will be available in Senate House:
- Student Reception and Warwick Accommodation
- Unitemps (for ID checks only)
- Warwick Enterprise (Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- IATL (Institute of Advanced Teaching and Learning)
- WIHEA (Warwick International Higher Education Academy)
- Education Deputy Pro-Vice Chancellors and Academic Directors
- MOAC (MAS CDT & Chemistry PGT)
- PGCTSS (Postgraduate Certificate of Transferable Skills in Science)
- LDC (Learning and Development Centre)
- IBR (Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research)
Please note that the Counselling Service will remain in its current location at Westwood for the duration of this academic year.