- Academic skills pages have tips and advice on revision including resources and workshops.
- Join an Exam revision workshop for tips on planning your revision; strategies for revision and creating revision notes; self-care during the revision period; and time management in exams.
Library events and resources
- The Library's Digital resources and services - explore a range of services, as well as tips and guidance on how to make the most of the Library when studying online.
- Study Happy - take part in online group study sessions and mindfulness classes.
- Library online courses - a suite of online study skills courses that may help you when completing essays and assignments. There are also productivity tools available to help improve your productivity.
- Reading list guidance - The Library provides advice and support on the use of Talis Aspire to deliver reading lists.
- Academic Support Librarian - tailored advice on how to locate online information or how to effectively search online databases.
Students’ Union resources
The Students' Union shares advice on exams including tips on looking after yourself over the exam period and on how to prepare.
The SU also have a range of resources and tips to help you plan your revision and stay on track.