30 credit PGA at Level 7
For School and College-based staff who have been assigned the Careers Leader role.
Blending face to face and online activities, this programme will cover the career development theory, policy and practice you need for the leadership, management, coordinating and networking central to the Careers Leader role.
Drawing on your school or college's own assessment against the Gatsby benchmarks you will use the course content and labour market information to shape your own careers programme.
Why join us?
- Be part of an established and successful Careers programme for busy professionals, integrating studies with work-based contexts and supporting students as online learners
- Potential to progress and APEL to the PG Certificate Career Development and Coaching Studies
- Warwick is a top 100 international university, with a reputation for research excellence and consistently ranked in the UK top 10 universities
- Residential element in ﬁrst class facilities
|Cohort||Start Date||2 Day Residential||Follow up Day|
|Cohort 3A||3 June 2019||17 and 18 June 2019||TBC|
|Cohort 3B||10 June 2019||24 and 25 June 2019||TBC|
|Cohort 4||9 September 2019||23 and 24 September 2019||11 November 2019|
|Cohort 5||21 October 2019||4 and 5 November 2019||TBC|
|Cohort 6||4 November 2019||19 and 20 December 2019||TBC|
|Cohort 7||13 January 2020||27 and 28 January 2020||TBC|
Once you are enrolled with us, before attending the residential you will be able to get started on the following:
- Start using the materials and try and get as far as section 3 before the residential
- Share your experiences of using the Compass tool
- Introduce yourself and begin a discussion with peers via the forum.
After the workshops, our suggestion is to work through a section per week. The idea is that the sub-sections, and the readers (available for some sections) will provide you with the overview and guide; as well as suggestions for further reading