Our part-time degree programme is ideal if you're looking to study at your own pace.
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood (top-up)
- BA (Hons) Counselling and the Psychotherapeutic Relationship
- BA (Hons) Social Studies
- BA (Hons) Classics
- BA (Hons) History
- BA (Hons) French Studies
- BA(Hons) English and Cultural Studies
- PG Award
- PG Certificate (Higher Apprenticeship Career Development Professional)
- PG Award (Careers Leadership - online)
In this 10-week course you will compare the person-centred approach to counselling to the psychodynamic and cognitive behavioural models, exploring some of the key elements of the theoretical backgrounds.