We are pleased to offer ten merit-based Albukhary Scholarships for undergraduate students for 2019/20.
This is a competitive scholarship based on academic merit and financial need and it has been made possible thanks to a generous donation from the Albukhary Foundation, a charity based in Malaysia with a focus on facilitating access to world-class education.
The scholarship provides up to £20,000 of funding spread over three years of continuous study. The scholarship will be renewed for each year of your course providing you satisfactorily progress through to the next year of study.
Eligibility and application process:
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- Be a national from one of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Proof of nationality will be requested when a scholarship is offered.
- Be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time three year undergraduate course at the University of Warwick
- Select the University of Warwick as firm choice through UCAS.
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Apply online through the link on this webpage
- Provide a supporting personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining:
- Why you are a strong candidate for the Albukhary Scholarship
- How this scholarship will help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
We recommend that you prepare your supporting statement before you start your application.
Thank you for your interest in applying for an Albukhary Scholarship.
Applications for 2019/20 are now closed.