The postgraduate application process differs slightly depending on your course:
- Complete an online application form (other than for those courses listed at the foot of this page).
- Or submit a printed copy of the application form (please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0)24 7652 3648 for a copy)
- For research degrees, we strongly advise you go through the application checklist before applying.
For MBA, MA in Social Work, MBChB and PGCE applicants
- Information on how to apply for the Warwick MBA can be found within the Warwick MBA pages
- Applicants to the MA in Social Work and MBChB should be made through UCAS.
- Applicants for PGCE programmes should apply through UCAS Teacher Training, apart from International PGCE applicants, who should apply via the online application form. Find out more about applying and funding on the PGCE course listing. For more information on Initial Teacher Training, please contact the Teacher Line on Tel 0800 389 2500.
Application Assessment Fee
We aim to provide applicants with a decision as soon as possible after their application. We therefore begin processing applications immediately upon receipt of the application assessment fee (where applicable). For this reason the application assessment fee is non-refundable. Other cancellation rights that applicants have are not affected
Applying with an @sogou.com, @163.com or an @126.com email address
We would advise against registering an application using email addresses from @sogou.com, @163.com and @126.com, as it has been brought to our attention that correspondence is not reaching these addresses in China.
Email our Postgraduate Admissions Team
Call us on +44 (0) 24 7652 4585
Fax us on +44 (0) 24 7652 4649
Write to us at:
University of Warwick
If you’re a UK or EU resident, there are no application deadlines for postgraduate taught courses. But places are limited, so you should submit your application as early as possible.
If you’re from outside the EU, you may need to get a student visa. To make sure you have time to do this, the application deadline is 31 July for courses that start in September.
Some departments have earlier deadlines – so you should check the information in the Essential Information for each course.