We offer a variety of postgraduate funding options for study at the University of Warwick, from postgraduate loans, university scholarships, fee awards, to academic department bursaries. It's important that you apply for your postgraduate course first before you apply for a University of Warwick scholarship.
Search for scholarships
Find scholarship and funding opportunities on our Scholarships search tool. You will find details about:
- The scholarships available (including selection and eligibility criteria)
- Award details (number and value of awards)
- How to apply
Fees and financial support
Master's Loans are available to Home or EU nationals who have settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme. Find out more about Master's LoansLink opens in a new window.
Alumni Discount Scheme
Graduates of the University of Warwick will be able to access a 10% tuition fee discount on a range of courses. Find out more about the Alumni Discount Scheme and check if your course is eligible through the taught course finder.
Funding your studies
Find out how much it costs to study a Postgraduate course at Warwick, including:
- Tuition fees and expenses
- Living costs
- Childcare provision
Extra financial support
If you have special circumstances you may be eligible for some extra support from the government to help with living and learning costs. This will be in the form of a grant, so you won’t have to repay this money. You can apply for:
- Disabled Students’ Allowances if you have a disability, specific learning difficulty, a long-term health condition or mental health condition. Learn more about support for disabled students at Warwick.
Learn more about the Hardship Funds available to Postgraduate UK and International students.
Find a bursary
These include sporting and musical bursaries, and scholarships offered by commercial organisations.
CIM Home and International Masters Bursaries 2024-25
Bursaries from the Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies are available on a yearly basis. More information on the can be found here.
Warwick Music Centre bursaries
Bursaries from Warwick's Music Centre are available on a yearly basis, providing financial help towards music lessons.
External bursary schemes
- Hampton Lucy Educational Trust offers grants available to help students who are aged under 25 and who are permanently resident in the parishes of Hampton Lucy, Charlecote, Wasperton and Alveston in Warwickshire.
- Westham House Fund
- The Talented Athlete Scholarship SchemeLink opens in a new window is a partnership between National Governing Bodies of sport and Educational Institutions, designed especially to cater for the needs of athletes within the education system during higher and further education.