Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme (100 awards across Warwick Departments, each worth £5,000)
- This scheme is for Home/EU students only.
- Further details concerning eligibility criteria can be found here.
- The deadline for these scholarships is TBA
Departmental Bursaries (4 awards, each worth £4,000)
- These bursaries are available to all Home/EU and Overseas applicants.
- They will be awarded based on academic merit.
- To be eligible, you must hold an offer on either the MA in English Literature, MA in World Literature, MA in Critical and Cultural Theory, or MA in English and Drama by 29th March 2019.
- Please ensure that you have uploaded a sample of your written work to the university's online application system by 29th March 2019. Applications without a writing sample will not be considered for a bursary.
Performance and Pedagogy Bursary (1 award, worth £8,000)
- The successful applicant will be placed at a host secondary school where they devise and deliver a performance-based module that examines one of Shakespeare's plays.
- This project is suitable for an MA student with a proven interest in practical theatre and education who shows an ongoing intellectual commitment in these areas.
- Eligible MA programs for 2019 are: English Literature, World Literature, English and Drama, Critical and Cultural Theory
- Applications for this year have now closed
- For more information and details of how to apply, please click here.
- For any enquiries, please contact Charlotte Pearce (Widening Participation Officer) at email@example.com.