Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme (£500,000 to allocate. Awards are set at up to £10,000 per student)
- This scheme is for Home fee status and UK domicile EU students only.
- Further details concerning eligibility criteria can be found here.
- The round for applications will open on 4 March 2022. The deadline for applications to be received is 31 May 2022 (23:59 hours, GMT)
Alumni Discount Scheme for Masters Degrees (2022 Entry)
Have you considered your options and next steps? If you are thinking about improving your skills and employability through undertaking postgraduate study, we want to help you by making the option of postgraduate study more affordable to our alumni and graduating students.
We are therefore offering a 10% tuition fee discount for graduates of Warwick accepted onto selected full-time and part-time postgraduate masters level courses.
Please be aware that if you have been awarded an additional scholarship from the department, the 10% will be incorporated into the full amount rather than in addition to your other award.
English and Comparative Literary Studies Bursaries (8 awards, each worth £1000)
The department is pleased to announce that it will be awarding eight bursaries of £1000 each to outstanding students applying for entry in 2022/2023. All applicants will be considered.
Applicants must submit an online University application to be considered. Please indicate on your application form that you would like to be considered for the English and Comparative Literary Studies Department funding. Please also upload the following supporting document:
- A writing sample of 1500-2500 words on any aspect of English literature. Ideally this will be a recent essay or extract thereof on a topic relevant to the interests you want to pursue through the MA, and will represent your best work.
If you have already submitted your application and been offered a place of study, please e-mail PGEnglish@warwick.ac.ukLink opens in a new window to supply your supporting document (a writing sample, as stated above).
Deadline: 31st May 2022
Performance and Pedagogy Bursary 2022/23 (1 award, worth £4,000)
- The successful applicant will be placed at a host secondary school where they devise and deliver a performance-based module that examines one of Shakespeare's plays
- This project is suitable for an MA student with a proven interest in practical theatre and education who shows an ongoing intellectual commitment in these areas
- Eligible MA programs for 2022 are: English Literature, World Literature, English and Drama, Critical and Cultural Theory
- More information about the bursary and the link to apply can be found here
- Applications are open now and will close Tuesday 31st May - please note: this date has been extended.
- For any enquiries, e-mail Charlotte Pearce (Widening Participation Officer) at email@example.com.