Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme (£500,000 to allocate. Awards are set at up to £10,000 per student)
- This scheme is for Home fee status and UK domicile EU students only.
- Further details concerning eligibility criteria can be found here.
- The round for applications will open on 1st March 2021. The deadline for applications to be received is 31st May 2021 (23:59 hours, GMT)
English and Comparative Literary Studies Bursaries (8 awards, each worth £1000)
The department is pleased to announce that it will be awarding eight bursaries of £1000 each to outstanding students applying for entry in 2021/2022. All applicants will be considered.
Applicants must submit an online University application to be considered. Please indicate on your application form that you would like to be considered for the English and Comparative Literary Studies Department funding. Please also upload the following supporting document:
- A writing sample of 1500-2500 words on any aspect of English literature. Ideally this will be a recent essay or extract thereof on a topic relevant to the interests you want to pursue through the MA, and will represent your best work.
If you have already submitted your application and been offered a place of study, please e-mail PGEnglish@warwick.ac.uk to supply your supporting document (a writing sample, as stated above).
Deadline: EXTENDED TO 30TH JUNE 2021
Performance and Pedagogy Bursary (1 award, worth £4,000)
- The successful applicant will be placed at a host secondary school where they devise and deliver a performance-based module that examines one of Shakespeare's plays
- This project is suitable for an MA student with a proven interest in practical theatre and education who shows an ongoing intellectual commitment in these areas
- Eligible MA programs for 2021 are: English Literature, World Literature, English and Drama, Critical and Cultural Theory
- More information about the bursary can be found here
- Applications for the 2021/2022 bursary have now closed
- For any enquiries, please contact Charlotte Pearce (Widening Participation Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.