Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme (100 awards across Warwick Departments, each worth £5,000)
- This scheme is for Home/EU students only.
- Further details concerning eligibility criteria can be found here.
- The deadline for these scholarships is TBA
Departmental Bursaries (4 awards, each worth £4,000)
- These bursaries are available to all Home/EU and Overseas applicants.
- They will be awarded based on academic merit.
- To be eligible, you must hold an offer for one of our MA courses by 29th March 2019.
- Please ensure that you have uploaded a sample of your written work to the university's online application system by 29th March 2019. Applications without a writing sample will not be considered for a bursary.
Performance and Pedagogy Bursaries (1 award, worth £8,000)
- The successful applicant will be placed at a host secondary school where they devise and deliver a performance-based module that examines one of Shakespeare's plays.
- This project is suitable for an MA student with a proven interest in practical theatre and education who shows an ongoing intellectual commitment in these areas.
- Applications open on Friday 19th April 2019 and close Monday 20th May 2019.
- For more information and details of how to apply, please click here.
- For any enquiries, please contact Charlotte Pearce (Widening Participation Officer) at email@example.com.