Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme (100 awards across Warwick Departments, each worth £5,000)
- This scheme is for Home/EU students only.
- Further details concerning eligibility criteria can be found here.
- The deadline for these scholarships is TBA
Departmental Bursaries (4 awards, each worth £4,000)
- These bursaries are available to all Home/EU and Overseas applicants.
- They will be awarded based on academic merit.
- To be eligible, you must hold an offer for one of our MA courses by 29th March 2019.
- Please ensure that you have uploaded a sample of your written work to the university's online application system by 29th March 2019. Applications without a writing sample will not be considered for a bursary.
Performance and Pedagogy Bursaries (2 awards, each worth £8,000)
- Successful applicants will be placed at a host secondary school where they devise and deliver a performance-based module that examines one of Shakespeare's plays.
- This project is suitable for MA students with a proven interest in practical theatre and education who show an ongoing intellectual commitment in these areas.
- For more information on the scheme, including details on how to apply, please see here.
- The deadline for receiving applications for this scheme is 29th March 2019.