Workload and Assessment
The assessment for this second-year module is as follows:
- 4,500 word lecture (50%)
- two-hour exam (50%)
The exam will take place during summer term on a date that will be scheduled closer to the time.
General information about assessed work including deadline dates and submission information can be found on the department Assessment & Submission webpages.
Visiting Exchange Students:
Please observe the separate deadlines listed in the departmental guidelines closely.
For more information regarding assessment & submission please see the Department website
- Module duration: Twenty-two weeks
- Lectures: Eighteen one-hour lectures
- Seminars: Eighteen one-hour seminars
- Film Screenings: Two three-hour film screenings, plus a one-hour film discussion session
- Revision Session: A one-hour revision session
- Tutorials: Four hours of presentation feedback, essay feedback, and long essay preparation
- Total: Forty-eight hours