Spring Term UG Sprint programme
Applications for the Spring Term UG Sprint programme starting in March 2022 are now open to all current female UG students.
What is Sprint? Sprint is an immersive female personal development programme for students delivered via 7 online sessions.
Designed by The Springboard ConsultancyLink opens in a new window in conjunction with Oxford and Cambridge universities, in part to help address the gender pay gap imbalance, Sprint is designed to equip students with the skills required to enable them to accelerate their potential in all areas of life including academic, personal and career as well as developing a positive mind-set.
What will I gain?
Delivered by our all-female licensed in-house trainers it will help you:
- Develop confidence and assertiveness
- Harness personal power and influence
- Identify core values and personal branding
- Set value-based goals
- Practice networking skills with fellow students, role models and industry professionals
- Build strategies for managing stress and change and increase resilience
- Manage time effectively to create a work/life balance
- Work closely with peers with the opportunity to build lasting networks
There will also be the opportunity to learn from:
- senior professional female speakers during the programme
- a one-to-one female mentor
On completion of the programme, you will receive a verified Sprint certificate which can be easily checked by employers and integrated to your LinkedIn. A digital folder covering all course content is yours to keep to refer to for future reference and track your progress.
Free for UG students. The programme is fully sponsored by programme sponsors or The University of Warwick. A £50 refundable deposit is payable if your application is successful and will be returned to you at the end of the programme on completion of all 7 sessions. If you anticipate you will have difficulty paying the deposit, please contact email@example.comLink opens in a new window
Places are limited. Selection is based on:
- Strength of Application
- Priority will be given to successful applicants who have applied previously but were unable to gain a place due to the high number of applicants
- Where there is nothing to choose between applicants, places will be offered in order of receipt, so it is best to apply early
Application deadline: Sunday 20th February at 11.59pm BST
Dates and application form https://myadvantage.warwick.ac.uk/form.aspx?id=2368376Link opens in a new window
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgLink opens in a new window