- Recognise cases which may benefit from bone augmentation in conjunction with dental implant treatment
- Understand the principles of bone healing and re-growth
- Consider and select the most appropriate technique for bone repair
- Carry out basic surgical procedures, including particulate and small block grafts
- Understand the basic pharmacology for pain control, anxiety management and prevention of infection
- Understand the legal and ethical principles underlying patient care
- Refer appropriately
You do not have permission to access the remote content.