Gain an in depth and critical understanding through practical experience of the potential for taking a learning technologies in healthcare education.
- Conduct a review of the use of learning technologies, showing an awareness of current debates and issues surrounding the use of learning technologies in healthcare education
- Critically analyse opportunities and constraints when using learning technologies, showing understanding of the educational theory and evidence when selecting approaches
- Plan and develop a learning technology resource and/or activity to support a clearly defined healthcare learning need
- Critically review the appropriate use of social networking and online collaborative activities in the healthcare education domain
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding of patient consent and IPR issues when using and sharing learning resources and activities
- Demonstrate appropriate evaluation skills to assess the effectiveness of a learning technologies approach
- Show clear and effective communication skills in written and online media