Sebastian Pike is a Royal Society University Research Fellow who specialises in Inorganic Chemistry, working at the interface between molecular and materials chemistry. His Research Group studies the synthesis, photochemistry and reactivity of molecular metal-oxo clusters. With these systems, we aim to contribute to the global need for renewable energy solutions by providing new materials that can promote solar-energy driven processes.
Groups at Warwick
- 2006-2010, MChem from Magdalen College, University of Oxford
- 2011-2014, PhD from Balliol College, University of Oxford. Researching in the Group of Prof. A. Weller
- 2014-2016 PDRA at Imperial College London. Working in the Research Groups of Prof. C. Williams and Prof. M. Shaffer
- 2016-2019 Herchel Smith Research Fellowship, University of Cambridge
- 2019-present Royal Society University Research Fellowship, University of Warwick