Lab C10 in the School of Life Sciences houses the protein and biological macromolecule X-ray crystallographic analysis infrastructure.
Please download a flier with details here.
The Warwick lab is a member of two midlands based block allocation schemes (BAGs) providing access to the Diamond and ESRF synchrotron sources.
The core equipment in support of X-ray crystallography in C10 is
- Mosquito LCP crystallization robot
- 2 x CrystalPro Imaging robots at 18 and 4 °C
- Purpose built crystallisation room
- Genix sealed tube X-ray source and MAR 345dtb image plate
- Cryogenic storage facility for crystalline samples
For specific information on how to use the facility please contact
david dot roper at warwick dot ac dot uk or a dot cameron at warwick dot ac dot uk
Equipment for this facility was paid for in part by support from