- Asymptotic counting in conformal dynamical systems (with M.Urbanski)
- Zeros of the Selberg zeta function for non-compact surfaces (with P. Vytnova)
- The Schottky-Klein prime function and counting functions for Fenchel double crosses
- Higher Teichmüller theory for surface groups and shifts of finite type (with R. Sharp)
Papers accepted for publication
Notes from short lecture courses
- Lectures on decay of correlations for flows, Uncorrected notes of lectures given in Jerusalem.pdf (1997)
- Lectures on ergodic theory, geodesic flows and related topics, Uncorrected notes of lectures given in Ulm (2003)
- Dynamical zeta functions and closed orbits for geodesic and hyperbolic flows Published survey, Les Houches (2003)
- Fractals and Dimension Theory, Introductory lectures given in Porto (Apr-May, 2005)
- Dynamical Zeta functions Lectures given in Leiden (June, 2010)
- Dynamical zeta functions Uncorrected notes of lectures given in Grenoble (June 2013)
- Hyperbolic systems, zeta functions and their applications Lectures from Warsaw (2015)
- Lectures on geodesic flows Uncorrected handwritten notes from ESI Vienna (2016)
- Lectures on Bowen-Series method and zeta function Uncorrected handwritten notes from Shenszen (2016)
- Lectures on fractals and dimension Uncorrected handwritten notes from Tehran (2017)
- Lectures on mixing and applictions Uncorrected handwritten notes from Mumbai (2017)
Miscellaneous notes (not intended for publication)
- Limit points for tetrahedra and inscribed spheres An amusing, but elementary, result
- Estimating variance for expanding maps An unfinished note somewhat superceded by newer ideas
- A note on the arcsine law for geodesics A modest distributional result for geodesics
- Formulae for residues of Dynamical Zeta functions A note where the results didn't prove as useful as I hoped.
- Statistical properties of the Rauzy-Veech-Zorich map A note written for my own education on Rauzy-Veech-Zorich maps.
- Curvature of configuration spaces for planar linkages (with M.L.S. Magalhaes): A longer version of the published article.
- How to create chaos at home (with a 10 second movie and poster ) A poster on how to construct a chaotic linkage.
- Another account of the Dani-Smillie theorem An account I used in my Ergodic Theory course
- Multiple mixing for hyperbolic flows A project I started (but never finished) during a Sabbatical.
- Large deviations, Gibbs measures and closed geodesics for rank one geodesic flows A modest result now out of date