Each year there are a selection of scholarships available to students studying for postgraduate taught courses at Warwick. The complete list of scholarships can be found on the Graduate School website. Ones most relevant for students at Warwick Medical School are:
- Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme
- Chevening Scholarships (international applicants only)
- Fulbright-University of Warwick Award
- Li Xiaoming Scholarship (Chinese applicants only)
- International Scholarships
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship (MPH Public Health only)
There is also a Postgraduate Loan Scheme available. Find out more about it.