Thank you for spending the time completing this induction programme. We hope that you found it informative and that it will help you to settle into your new role in our department. We welcome any feedback to help us ensure we are covering the relevant topics effectively.
You will receive a welcome meeting invite to meet with the Head of Department and you may also be interested in registering for the University's staff welcome meeting. You will be asked to attend the next monthly department Health & Safety induction led by our H&S Officer.
Further induction information can be found within the University induction pages.
Things to Complete
Please ensure you have:
- submitted your emergency contact details via our secure online form.
- completed the FP1 conflict of interest form.
- filled in the new starter profile for our new staff webpage.
- visited the departmental office (P5.66) to take your official staff photograph.
- reported completion of your core training using the online form including uploading your certificates.
Please ensure you complete the final stage of the induction programme by clicking the link below.
Welcome to our staff team; we hope you will enjoy working with us.