Studying with Statistics
Find out more about what it's like to study with Warwick's Department of Statistics. You can explore our building and parts of campus. Connect with our Statistics Society. Also included is information about registering for your Warwick IT account.
Note. Some features require access to internet sites such as YouTube and other hosting sites. We are aware that these sites may not be available in all countries, unfortunately there are no suitable alternatives.
Congratulations! Studying at University of Warwick is a fantastic experience, see for yourself.
You should register for your IT account as soon as you have completed enrolmentLink opens in a new window.
If you can’t enrol yet, don’t worry. There’s still plenty to explore on this website while you’re waiting for information to come through.
What benefits does IT registration bring?
- Microsoft OutlookLink opens in a new window – essential - to access your university email. So we can verify your identity, all communications from the university will go to your university account.
- Microsoft Authenticator appLink opens in a new window – essential - for two factor authentication (2FA), to protect your data and information. You'll need this access MS Teams and other areas of the Warwick intrnet.
- My Warwick AppLink opens in a new window – for up to date news and information, interactive map and emergency contact details.
- Office 365
- Moodle - this is where you'll access lectures, assignments and study material.
- Other benefits provided by your university IT account.Link opens in a new windowI This includes access to other services like wireless internet at other universities and certain software.
You may also be interested in Warwick's Esports Centre.
The Mathematical Sciences Building (MSB) is the home of the Department of Statistics.
Join Rikhil and Charlotte for a guided tour, and be sure to explore the 360 virtual tour below too.
360 virtual tour of the MSB (Mathematical Sciences Building) and Zeeman building, where our large lecture theatres are.