- BA Language, Culture and Communication
- BA Linguistics with a Modern Language
- BA English Language and Linguistics
- MPhil/PhD in English Language Teaching, Applied Linguistics, Intercultural Communication, Discourse Studies
Our research focuses on the relationship between Applied Linguistics and professional practice in a variety of contexts, especially in the following areas for which we have active research groups:
Facing cross-cultural communication challenges in your organisation?
- We can help you develop the intercultural competence of your staff
- We are able to design and tailor a variety of approaches to suit your specific needs
- We work with a range of organisations who want to benefit from our expertise
GlobalPAD is for professionals, as well as for those in academia. Discover our skills-related free online resources and purchasable e-learning courses in the areas of:
- academic English
- intercultural communication
- academic and workplace research
- teaching within Applied Linguistics and ELT
CELTA at Warwick
Want to travel the world, working and living in interesting places?
Learn to teach English on a CELTA course at Warwick Applied Linguistics and make that dream come true!
Ten week part-time and four week full-time options are available.
- More information and how to apply for our next course.