Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 73461
Email: Eman dot Abdulla at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice & feedback hours:
Term 3 - 2022/23
Mondays (11-13:00) - ONLINE ONLY.
Week 30/31/32 only (Friday 11:00-13:00) - ONLINE ONLY.
To book an appointment:
Assistant Professor (Teaching Focussed)
- Applied (Macro-Micro) Labour Economics and Macroeconomics. In particular, the “Future of Work” research, the task content of occupations, unemployment dynamics and labour productivity.
- Economics of Climate Change
- Economics of the Middle East
- Applied Economics / Labour Economics / Macroeconomics
Administrative duties (2022/23):
- Co-organiser of Warwick Economics LecturesLink opens in a new window
- Academic coordinator for the approval of unusual and outside module options for first year
- Advisor to Female Students
- Reading List Liaison Officer
- Final exams internal and external examiner/checker
- Member of the Undergraduate Management Team
- Member of the Graduate Management Team
- Member of the Pastoral Support Team
- EC 230: Economics of Money and BankingLink opens in a new window (Term 1 - Module leader, Lecturer and tutor)
Personal Development ModuleLink opens in a new window (Term 1 &2 - Module leader)
- EC 108: Macroeconomics 1Link opens in a new window (Term 1 & 2 - Tutor)
- EC 331: Research in Applied EconomicsLink opens in a new window (Term 1 & 2- Undergraduate Dissertation Supervisor)
- EC106: Introduction to Economics (Term 1 & 2 - Workshop tutor)
Working papers and Work-in-progress
- Climate Change, Gender Equality, and Firm-Level Innovation: Cross-Country EvidenceLink opens in a new window with King Yoong Lim (Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University), Diego Morris (Nottingham Trent University), Faten Saliba (IMF), Warwick Economics working paper No. 1429.
- Occupational Transitions over the Business Cycle
- Productivity, wages and inequality: How do they influence each other? with Faten Saliba (IMF) and Ekkehard Ernst (ILO)
- Labour Markets in Depression: Worker Flows and Unemployment Dynamics in Greece, Portugal and Spain with George Chouliarakis and Franciscos Koutentakis
- Labour Market integration of Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebanon: Challenges and Recommendations with Andrew Tiffin and Christopher Jarvis (IMF)