Skip to main content Skip to navigation

DSAs via Research Councils

Research Councils UK


Applications for Disabled Student Allowances (DSAs) for students who are funded by Research Councils are usually facilitated by the Research Organisation (i.e. the University) on the student's behalf.

To be able to apply for the DSAs students must submit up to date evidence of their disability along with confirmation of their funding by the relevant Research Council.

Additional information is available at Research Councils UK 

Students are advised to contact Disability Services at or on tel: 024 7615 0641 to discuss a DSA referral further.