The Disability team offers advice and guidance to students with mental health disabilities including:
- reasonable adjustments to study (please note that you will need to provide medical evidence)
- the Disabled Student Allowances (DSAs)
- accessing DSA mental health mentoring
- liaising with academic and other departments
- signposting to other support services
The Wellbeing team offers a range of services including workshops and self help resources.
The Counselling Team offers a range of support services to students including face to face counselling, email counselling, group therapy, workshops and self help resources.