Insert a slideshow
- Go to the page where you want to add a slideshow.
- Go to Edit > Edit centre content or Edit right content.
- Place your cursor in the page where you want to insert the slideshow.
- In the toolbar, select Insert a > Slideshow.
In the Insert slideshow window, enter the URL of the page containing the images intended for the slideshow. If you uploaded the images to the current page's Files tab, leave Page containing slideshow images empty.
- We recommend you leave the Width and Height boxes empty, as this ensures that the slideshow scales appropriately at various screen widths.
- Select the relevant checkboxes if you want to the slideshow to play automatically (Autostart slideshow), and to Zoom and pan images.
- If you want the visitor to be able to scroll through slides, select Show toolbar.
- Specify how you want image captions to display by choosing an option from the Show image information drop-down list.
Once you have finished specifying the options, select Insert. You should now see the
[slideshow]tag, similar to the following, in the visual editor:
When you have finished editing your page, select Publish. You should now see a slideshow in your page similar to this:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem