Adobe Digital Editions
E-book reading platform with features to improve readability.
What is the software for?
- Download and read e-books, both online and offline
- Navigate and search e-books
- Bookmark, highlight and make notes within the e-book
- Works along-side screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver for accessibility
How can I access?
- For University managed machines, download via the Software Center
- For personal machines, download directly from Adobe
- For phones and tablets, access via Google Play or the App Store
- To use the software, an individual account must be set up
Where can I go for support?
- Adobe provide a list of FAQ’s for Adobe Digital Editions
- Technical support and troubleshooting at the Adobe Help Center
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control