Reading app to improve accessibility and readability of electronic formats.
What is the software for?
- Designed for people with dyslexia, low vision or blindness
- Read books direct from your phone or tablet
- Options to increase font size and spacing, change the font type and contrast
- Use text to speech to have books read out loud
- Easily navigate books, search content and bookmark sections
How can I access?
Download via the App Store or Google Play store.
Where can I go for support?
Dolphin provide technical support for the app via their Contact Support centre.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control