Live, facilitated co-working focus sessions & a focus toolkit.
What is the software for?
- Improve your ability to focus and concentrate by attending live, hosted focus sessions with expert-facilitators
- Build a healthy routine and structure and tackle any tendencies to procrastinate or get distracted
- Increase both the quality of your thought and output
- Attend breath work and walking meditation sessions to reduce stress and improve your ability to focus
How can I access?
- Visit FLOWN to sign up for a free 30 days trial
- Extending the trial beyond 30 days incurs a subscription cost
- Student discount is available (use your university email address to sign-up)
- Access is 100% free on Fridays
Where can I go for support?
Support is provided by FLOWN.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control