Built in reading support tool for Microsoft applications.
What is the software for?
Improves reading comprehension by:
- Offers improved readability options such as text to speech, increased line spacing, colour contrasts and syllable spacing
- Increasing fluency for English language learners
- Provides translations for over 60 languages
How can I access?
- Available across Microsoft applications such as OneNote, Word, Outlook, Edge and Teams
- Functions vary depending upon platform
- To access your Microsoft Office 365 account visit IT Services
Where can I go for support?
Troubleshooting and user guides are available via Learning Tools at Microsoft.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control