Real time transcriptions for everyday conversations.
What is the software for?
Makes everyday conversations more accessible for people who are D/deaf or have a hearing impairment by:
- Produces speech and sound on your screen using voice recognition
- Type responses into the screen and search transcriptions
- Set up alerts (such as vibration) when your name is spoken
- Supports over 80 languages and dialects
How can I access?
Download via Google Play.
Where can I go for support?
Email the developers direct at live-transcribe-help at google dot com.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control