Mental health and wellbeing support for University staff and students (previously named Big White Wall).
What is the software for?
- A community where members are anonymous to each other, they can share how they are feeling & support each other
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
How can I access?
Register and login on the Togetherall website.
Where can I go for support?
Further support from the University for Mental Health and Wellbeing can be accessed via the Wellbeing Support Services.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control