Complete and upload to your eVision portal, before you go on placement
Please note that Erasmus+ Grant Agreement:
- Once uploaded it will be checked and the Student Mobility Manager's signature added.
- The form MUST be hand signed and a jpeg copy uploaded: typed signatures, or signatures created in Paint etc. cannot be accepted.
- If you are a language assistant and you haven't been allocated your school(s) yet put "British Council" as the host institution.
- For the subject area and code field please choose from the list on the second tab of the EU Codes Table and Subject area code_ISCED-F table
- Erasmus+ student charter - annexe III of grant agreement: read carefully and upload a copy to e-Vision to confirm that you have read this document.
ERASMUS+ Grant Payments Schedule
Erasmus+ Grant Rates
How to fill in your Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ correctly - please see an example here.