Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Information for Apprentices

Three professionals sitting together with the women in the centre raising her arms speaking

Are you working in a career development role in Secondary, Further, or Higher Education, local government or adult careers setting? Have you thought about your future development and career? Have you thought about gaining a higher-level qualification? Have you discussed this with your line manager or other colleagues? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you may be interested in our new Higher Apprenticeship programme (which incorporates our PGCert in Career Development Work).

This Higher Apprenticeship takes 24 months (18 months to complete the taught PGCert, and then 6 months completing the End Point Assessment). Alongside the work-based training and development (which is 80% of the programme), you will spend the remaining 20% on the PGCert. This may include taught sessions on campus as part of a block release, together with extensive online materials available through our virtual learning environment.


Apprenticeship fact

This course has Register Qualification Centre recognition from CDI