Please note that we send decisions to UCAS twice a day over the confirmation period, at lunchtime and again at the end of each day. At these times the data held in UCASLink opens in a new window will be updated for you to check your application status. We suggest that, if possible, you check UCASLink opens in a new window in the first instance before contacting us.
Should I ring the Admissions Hotline?
- If you have already received an ‘unsuccessful’ decision from us, this will not be changed. Competition for places at Warwick is very high and unfortunately we don't have places for everyone who misses their offer.
- If you have met the conditions of your offer and we have confirmed your place at Warwick. You will receive further information by early September. This will include plenty of information to help you prepare for arriving at Warwick.
- If you have an Unconditional offer (UF or UI) from us. Your place at Warwick is already guaranteed and you do not need to contact us to confirm your place.
- If you have NOT met the conditions of your offer and would prefer to be made unsuccessful rather than wait for us to make a decision.
- If your question is not answered on these webpages.
- If you are concerned about your application.
If you do call the hotline you will need:
- Your personal UCAS ID number
- Your full name and date of birth
- The relevant course name and course code
Hotline opening times
Our clearing hotline is now closed for 2023 entry.
If you have questions about the Confirmation process after Monday 21 August, please speak to us via a live chat.